This is a great meatless meal with brown basmati rice
Write a review
- 2 onions, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 880g of chickpeas (tinned)
- 880g canned tomatoes
- Add onion and garlic to hot oil and stir over a medium heat until soft.
- Add chilli powder, salt, tumeric, paprika, cumin & coriander. Stir over heat for 1 minute.
- Add chickpeas and undrained tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes (stir occasionally).
- Add garam masala.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
The Passionate Cooks Essentials http://thepassionatecook.ca/