Ina Garten's Sun-dried Tomato Dip
Write a review
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped (8 tomatoes)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 10 dashes, hot red pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- Puree the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add the scallions and pulse twice.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers, bread or my favourite warmed pita bread
The Passionate Cooks Essentials http://thepassionatecook.ca/