Lisa's All Purpose Marinade
Write a review
- 3 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Soya Sauce
- 1/4 cup water, wine or dry sherry
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and marinate meat or poultry for 1 hour or more (the longer the better).
- This marinade is particularly good on lamb and pork.
- I would suggest an addition of fresh rosemary.
The Passionate Cooks Essentials http://thepassionatecook.ca/