Write a review
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 3/4-inch cube peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce
- 4 6-ounce center-cut skinless salmon fillets
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor. Arrange salmon in 11x7x2-inch glass baking dish. Spoon marinade over and let marinate 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Arrange fish, with some marinade still clinging, on rimmed baking sheet. Transfer any marinade in dish to small
- saucepan. Roast fish until just opaque in center, about 8 minutes. Bring marinade in saucepan to boil; set aside and reserve for glaze.
The Passionate Cooks Essentials http://thepassionatecook.ca/