Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Jalapeños
Write a review
- 18 - 20 Jalapeño Peppers
- ⅓ cup (80 ml) Hot Sauce, such as Frank's Red Hot (I put that $%& on everything)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Butter
- 2 cups (500 ml) Rotisserie Chicken; skin and bones removed, shredded
- 1 rib Celery; finely chopped
- ½ cup (125 ml) Monterey Jack Cheese; shredded
- ½ cup (125 ml) Blue Cheese; crumbled
- 10 slices Double Smoked Bacon
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Working lengthwise, slice the jalapeño peppers in half. Using a small spoon or paring knife, scrape the seeds and ribs out of each jalapeño.
- Place a small saucepot over low heat. Add hot sauce and whisk in the butter until melted. In a medium size bowl, combine the pulled chicken, celery, Monterey Jack cheese and the blue cheese.
- Scoop some of the chicken mixture into each of the peppers, filling them up. Lightly mound the chicken into each pepper.
- Cut each piece of bacon in half and wrap each jalapeño in half a slice of bacon
- Place the peppers in a baking dish and until tender and heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.
The Passionate Cooks Essentials http://thepassionatecook.ca/