Fall Cooking Class Schedule
One pot delicious meals!
Tuesday September 19, 7:00 – 9:30pm, $95
One pot meals are delicious, comforting and easy. In this class we are travelling around the world tasting different region’s favourite one pot meals. Join us for a flavourful evening!
- Spicy garlic shrimp and quinoa
- Chorizo sausage with mussels in a tomato sauce with garlic aioli
- Pad Thai
Pizza-Our best one yet!
Sunday September 24, 12:00 – 2:30pm, $95 including Emile Henry pizza stone, $75
New dough, new toppings!
- Second Wedge beer pizza dough-This is such a lovely soft and delicious dough
- Margherita pizza-yes we’ve done this but not with BURRATA!
- White pizza with roasted garlic paste, prosciutto and arugula (Don’t worry, we didn’t forget the cheese! There are three different cheeses on this plus truffle oil!)
- Balsamic mushroom goat cheese pizza
- Pear prosciutto and arugula pizza
Easy entertaining (perfect timing for Thanksgiving)
Tuesday October 3, 7:00 – 9:30pm, $95
This is a perfect menu for anytime but why not try something different this year for Thanksgiving?
- Roasted mushroom soup with Brie
- Rock Cornish Hens with rosemary lemon salt
- Creole smashed potatoes
- Marcona almond carrot salad
- Pumpkin Roulade with Mascarpone cinnamon filling
Dining in Italy-Don’t miss this class
Wednesday Oct 18, 7:00 – 9:30pm, $95
My DNA results are in and I’m officially 4% Italian. So now I’m even more excited to share this menu with you as these are some of my favourite Italian dishes and I know they will be yours too!
- Roasted Pear and Arugula salad with pecorino and pine nuts
- Lamb chop Milanese with tomato confit
- Risotto with red wine
- Roasted Broccolini bagna cauda
- Lemon panna cotta
Let’s Go To Morocco
Wednesday October 25, 7:00 – 9:30pm, $95
People often think Tagines and Moroccan food to be spicy/hot. In fact most are not, they are just very flavourful with savory and sweet spices making a delicious blend that makes this food so enticing. Serving it in an Emile Henry Tagine takes it over the top. Oh and we sell Tagines at The Passionate Cook’s Essentials! They make a lovely gift as well.
- Cucumber yogurt salad
- Pil Pil Tagine – Sweet Shrimp with Garlic
- Spicy Chicken Tagine with Harissa and chickpeas
- Couscous with Crispy Shallots
- Labneh tart
Tuesday November 7, 7:00 – 9:30pm, $95
This is appetizer entertaining at its finest, The Lobster stuffed mushrooms are beyond belief, just saying.
- Fig and Walnut tapenade
- Thai Shrimp fritters
- Socca- Chickpea flat breads, perfect for serving with drinks
- Manchego stuffed meatballs with romesco sauce
- Lobster stuffed mushrooms
Cheese Class – Held in the Bistro to accommodate a crowd
Thursday November 16, 7:00 – 9:30pm, $75
Cecilia is back and will be hosting a class on cheese that will delight everyone. Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned professional cheese lover this class is for you. We will of course be sampling new cheeses and pairing them with delicious wine.
Cecilia’s Syrian evening 2 with special guest Mona Hamdi
Tuesday November 21, 7:00 – 9:30pm, $95
Cecilia is busy this week, first with the cheese class and now with a Syrian class! She and special guest Mona will teach you a variety of Syrian dishes and discuss presentation and Syrian customs.
Tuesday November 28, 7:00 – 9:30pm, $95
This is elegant entertaining at its best and perfect for the holiday season!
- Leek and Scallop risotto
- Roast duck breasts with pomegranate sauce
- Garlic butter smashed sweet potatoes
- Carrot and marcona almond salad
- Sticky toffee pudding
Class Policies – Please read to following policies before signing up for our cooking classes.
Doors open at 6:45pm.
10% discount on items purchased the evening of the cooking class-excluding food, cheese, electrics and products on sale. Not valid on Pizza or Knife Skills classes.
Payment is required at time of registration. Visa, Mastercard, Interac and cash are accepted. Prices do not include tax.
Cancellation Policy: Classes are non-refundable, but you can send a friend in your place, or use the equivalent store credit for a future cooking class or store merchandise, provided we are given one week’s notice. If cancellation is made within one week of the class, no credit will be given.
By signing up for a class you agree to these terms.